Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Santa's Coming!!

Tomorrow morning...10am... Santa's coming to town..

SANTA!!!!...


This is one of my favorite ringtones. I got it free at phonezoo.com. Everytime the kids hear it ring, they just start laughing. I found this clip (from Elf) at YouTube. I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite. And if you like to smile, too - here's a little something for you. Click below.


are you smiling now?

We went to the bayou this weekend for family portraits. Christmas portraits to be specific. I promise, I WILL load some of the photos my wonderful niece took - there were soooo many I haven't had time to go through them all. I did, however, have a project I needed to get done and what better inspiration is there than fresh photos. I used Piggy Tales papers, chipboard and barndoor for this. Stay tuned for more. And keep smiling.



No comments: