Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Movie Quotes

Just for fun - I wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas movie quotes. Please share yours!

Well - this isn't an exact quote, but I LOVE the scene in It's a Wonderful Life where George has just "returned" from his wish about never being born and the whole Clarence thing... and is running down the snow covered streets yelling "Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas Mr. Potter! Mr. Christmas you ole building in loan" and then later "Merry Christmas, Mary!". I always hear that in my head (oh, come on... you know you hear things in your head!) when alot of "Merry Christmas' "are being exchanged.

Here's some fun quotes:

It's a Wonderful Life:
Nick: [ringing the cash register repeatedly] Get me. I'm givin' out wings.

Nick: [slamming a bottle on the bar] That's it. Out you two pixies go - through the door, or out the window.

A Christmas Story
Ralphie: I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
(say that fast 2 times)

Christmas Vacation

Clark: We're kicking off our fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.
Audrey: We're not coming all the way out here just to get one of those stupid ties with Santa Clauses on it are we?
Clark: No, I have one of those at home.


Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.

The Santa Clause
Bernard: The Santa Clause: In putting on the suit and entering the sleigh, the wearer waives any and all right to any previous identity, real or implied, and fully accepts the duties and responsibilities of Santa Claus, in perpetuity to which some time the wearer becomes unable to do so, by either accident or design.

Judy: Seeing isn't believing. Believing is seeing.

Judy
: Not too hot. Extra chocolate. Shaken, not stirred

Elf
Buddy: [phone rings, Buddy picks it up] Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?
Buddy: The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.
my family doesn't agree with the above statement

Gimbel's Manager: This, is the North Pole.
Buddy: No it isn't.
Gimbel's Manager: Yes it is.
Buddy: No it isn't.
Gimbel's Manager: Yes it is!
Buddy: No it isn't! Where's the snow?

Buddy: I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite.

Buddy: SANTA! OH MY GOD! SANTA'S COMING! I KNOW HIM! I KNOW HIM!

Oh - and I got my wish. Christmas Vacation comes on again Saturday night. Check your cable listing.

Do you have a favorite Christmas movie quote? Please share. I'd love to laugh with you.

Well - lots to do... lots to do.... Happy Ho Ho Ho!

No comments: