Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Colder Weather Order Has Been Placed

The weather man informed us today that he placed an order for colder weather. And it will be here in about 4 to 6 business days. But... then he said that he put in a rush on the order and it will be about 3 days.

Seriously. I heard it on the radio. Today's forecast was going to be in the 80's. I sent Little Miss to school in a short sleeve summer top. But... well, its cloudy instead. I have no idea if it will warm up. She has a light jacket. I just hope the teacher doesn't think I've lost my mind.

So here is some evidence.



Evidence that we DO have our holiday decorations up. But this is the only photo I have right now.

I've been extremely busy. This little doxie painting will soon be in it's new home. It's a Christmas gift. The lady ordering this painting saw one of my paintings in Mimi's Cafe in North Carolina. This little Jazz Dog sure does make her way around the country. If you happen to see Jazzy one at your local Mimi's... be sure to let me know. She's hard to keep up with.


1 comment:

Jen Gallacher said...

I had no idea that you painted! You are a woman of MANY talents. So fun! :)