Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday, Ya'll!!

Well, it's officially the last Friday of the first month of 2010. I'm just not ready to turn the calendar page yet!!!! **sigh**

Moxie Fab World is having a Tainter Style Card challenge... so here's my Tainter-style card - which gives me a wonderful idea for Friday night dinner plans. ;)



Papers are from October Afternoon and My Minds Eye. Die Cut flowers are also MME. The vintage image and label is from Crafty Secrets.

I spent yesterday in a nearby small town with 3 other girlfriends from high school. One of the girls had a birthday and it's not very often we are all available to travel out of town for the afternoon for lunch. It was a fun time that went by way too fast.

Anyhooo - here are a couple of "happy" cards to celebrate it being Friday.





Papers are Cosmo Cricket, chipboard bird is from Stampin Up! with Glimmer Mist sprayed on it, the cloud is a die cut from My Mind's Eye "Love Me Do".





This one also uses Cosmo Cricket. I used my Cuttlebug for the butterflies and embossing. I'm really in love with butterflies right now so they will be fluttering through my blog.

Have a wonderful Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's been a BUSY week.


~melanie~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Taintor-tude card and reservations are my favorite thing to make for dinner too! Your other "happy" cards are very cute too!

Linda Beeson said...

Your card for Moxie Fab is just cute, cute, cute! And I so love that you butterflies are brown on the last card, nice!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh I love that card for the PC challenge Melanie! So very cute! Your other cards are just darling as well. So nice to hear from you. It has been WAY too long. Hugs!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

All very cute cards!!!

Courtney Walsh said...

Oooh! Those are CUTE!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Melanie! Thanks for entering the Taintor-tude Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)