Sunday, January 03, 2010

Favorites of the Year

I usually do a photo "year in review" post, but until then, here are a look at some of my favorite scrapbook pages of the year. Believe me, there wasn't much to choose from - I have had a busy year outside of my crafting. I guess I have alot of catching up to do soon!




This is my great-nephew. The scrapbook paper looks like a frame.



Another year older for Miss Priss.



Goofing off at the mall.



She just loves the spotlight.




Finding one of my long lost girlfriends while planning our high school reunion.




A day in the country.

Boy - I didn't realize how many LESS pages I had this year until I went back and compared from the previous year. I guess if I were going to resolve to do something in 2010, it would be to create more scrapbook pages. What about you?

Thanks for dropping by!

~melanie~

1 comment:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

These pages are all so lovely! Too hard to pick a favorite!