Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday Trigger and a Card Sketch

I can't believe we're starting the beginning of the last full week in January! It seems like I JUST took my Christmas tree down. I'm just not ready to turn the page on my new 2010 Dachshund Puppy calendar!

Meanwhile, I've been trying to keep my creativity sharpened by doing some challenges. Have you seen this week's Tuesday Trigger on the Moxie Fab blog? Pretty gold, white and turqoise.... I used it for inspiration to make a quick card while I was simmering a pot of gumbo yesterday in preparation for the big Saints game (who dat?) ;)







The patterned paper is from Melissa Frances; Stampin' Up stamp.

And I have one more card for today. This is based on last week's sketch at Card Positioning System's blog. It's sketch number 150.



The journaling card and patterned paper are from October Afternoon.

Off to the start of a busy week. I'm also stalking blogs and message boards for CHA show photos. I'm so excited about the new product coming out. Fun! fun! fun! Have a great day.

~melanie~

3 comments:

Tiffany Temple said...

I absolutely love the thanks so much card!! And...how bout dem Saints! :) Great game last night!!

Linda Beeson said...

Melanie! Everything about the Moxie Fab card is perfect! I don't even know how you found products that fit so well! LOVE the CPS sketch card too.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World, Melanie! Thanks so much for playing along! :)