Monday, January 04, 2010

Oh What Fun! With Cosmo Cricket

The team at Pursuit of Craftyness has been having a blast playing with Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly collection. Cosmo Cricket sent us complete collections and I've had so much fun playing with it the past few weeks.

Here is one of the layouts I created with the collection. My daughter was Emily Elizabeth (Clifford the Big Red Dog's owner) in our church's version of The Grinch. There was a toy parade in the production, which included Clifford, Batman, Star Wars and Toy Story characters (to name a few). I'll have to do another scrapbook page because I couldn't get all the photos on the page. The toy parade was a big hit. Kids got so excited when their favorite character came out. What am I saying - I got excited when they came out, too!







Hop on over to the Pursuit of Craftyness blog (link at the top) for more inspiration with this collection. Have a wonderful day!


~melanie~

No comments: