Saturday, January 02, 2010

Just An Old Fashioned Christmas

We didn't take our standard family portrait in front of the Christmas tree this year. Instead, we went downtown to the antique mall shopping area for our family portrait. These are my favorite from the shoot.





I enjoyed having some scrappy time during the holidays, and I couldn't wait to use the new Collage Press Joy Ride collection. (Thank you, Collage Press, for the giveaway!) I chose to use our Christmas portrait. The old timey look of being downtown seemed to tie in with our low key family oriented festivities.







Supplies: Collage Press Joy Ride Collection, Chipboard tree (Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly), Buttons, Rick Rack and Martha Stewart Crystal glitter.

My scraproom is a mess and our tree is still up, but I'm going to enjoy the last two days of the holiday as long as I can! Thanks for stopping by.


~melanie~

4 comments:

Miki said...

What a great family photo mel!!!

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Love the picture! Great layout you created to go with it!! Perfect. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful Mel! Happy New Year!

Julie Overby said...

Love what you did with the CP. Adorable page. Isn't that line just yummy?