Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In the name of love..



With Valentine's Day around the corner - I couldn't resist creating some Valentine cards - just for the fun of it. For this card, I used die cut images from My Mind's Eye "Love Me Do", some Adornit Mini-alpha's and my hearts embossing folder.








I used the MME "Love Me Do" Die cut heart for the focal, and the papers and sticker is from Little Yellow Bicycle's "Sweet Love" Decorative Edged Tablet, which included stickers and cardstock. It's made to go with a coordinating album, but it's perfect for cards.






I'm sorry the colors are a bit dark. Finicky cloudy sky. It's really my favorite in real life. Again, I used the Little Yellow Bicycle's Decorative Edged Tablet "Sweet Love". The border punch is from Stampin' Up.






Last one. Simple and sweet using the Little Yellow Bicycle "Sweet Love" collection. Again - bad coloring in the photos (sorry...hate that when it happens).

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for all the new CHA releases from so many of my favorite companies. I'm really trying to "use up" what I have now to make room for new inspiration. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

~melanie~

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

ooohhh you reminded me that I have these papers!!! They have been sitting here SADLY waiting for me to play with them!!! Off to do some damage!!! :)

K

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Shoot I forgot to say, I LOOOOOVE your cards! :) The top one is my fave...totally adorable the mini alphas are perfect for the sentiment! So cute!

Lydia said...

GREAT CARDS!! Love all the teture and stitching!!