Friday, October 31, 2008

Yippee! It's Friday!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone! My, my, it has been a busy blogging week for me. And it's not just limited to blogging - just busy in all areas.

Today I just wanted to share a few more of the cards I made with my November Cupcardstogo kit. And word has it that there are very few of these left - so if you want one, you had better hurry.

Here are some cards. The kit contents include papers from 7Gypsies, Fancy Pants, Dream Street and GCD Studios, rubons from Melissa Frances and tag stickers from 7Gypsies. Oh, the cute little owl transparency is from Fancy Pants. He's one of my favorite elements.









Okay - whew! I'm worn out and looking forward to a great weekend. Have a wonderful one.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous job with the kit Melanie! Love those cards, especially the cute little owl one.

Suzy said...

Great projects!

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous cards again Melanie.. WOW! Drooooling all over the little details!! So cute and perfect! And you definitely inspired me to use more of my scraps.. I jumped into my stash the other day and cranked out some cards! Thanks for the inspiration! Enjoy your weekend (and Happy Halloween!) XOXO

joybear said...

Each and everyone is beautiful!

Sherry Wright said...

These are all awesome Melanie!

Fink said...

Pretty cards! I like what you did with the kits!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

I LOVE what you did with that kit Mel...I'll say over and over again. ;) Just gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

pretty cards Mel.

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful cards!!!!