Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Yes.. I know I'm behind

I know I'm behind on blogging. Believe me, I have been creating. Just not time to share yet.

Soo.... how many of you are making your Christmas cards this year? Here's a quick and easy idea for a card. The papers and stickers are from Flair Designs "Merry Little Christmas" line.


Have you seen the sneak peeks of the October Lime Tart Kits? Here some peeks of the October A La Tart.



And here's a peek at one of the projects I made with it.

Check the Lime Tart gallery next week when the idea gallery is updated. I'm off to run errands before school is out. Have a great day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

~Kristi~ said...

Hey Melanie. I love your work. Your scrapping is great!! Hope you are having a great week!!

Kristi

~Nancy~ said...

Love the card and the sneakies!! WOW! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hope you are good and hope you have a great birthday!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh so gorgeous!! I SPY WEBSTER'S PAGES!!!! I love their lines!!! Soo delish!