Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Flavor the the Day is Lime

The Lime Tart October gallery is now live! I just LOVE seeing all the new creations. That means I can share my creations made with the A La Tart October kit. This kit featured papers from Webster's Pages, some embellishments from Heidi Swapp, three adorable stamps from Odd Bird Planet, some vintage sewing patterns... gosh - too much to list.

Here is a page I did using photos of my little miss when she was a bit wee.




And here some cards. The get well card uses shrinkie dink for the base flower. I cut the flower base with the cricut fairly large, then put it in the oven.





Be sure and visit all three of the Lime Tart Kit Galleries:
October Full Tart
October A La Tart
October Half Tart

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Photobucket
Psalm 84:10
For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere.
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

3 comments:

Sherry Wright said...

Aww.. she's so small! Beautiful creations Melanie! ;)

Lisa Dorsey said...

I just love what you did with the kit this month Melanie!Beautiful work!

Mer said...

Your creations are lovely! Can't wait to see the ones for CX! :)