Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm showing off my Kim Hughes stamps...

I wanted to spread some love and share my creations I used Kim Hughes stamps on. They aren't really called "Kim Hughes Stamps" - they are from Cornish Heritage Farms, but they are the "Kim Hughes" collection so I just call them Kim Hughes stamps. Anyway - they are soooo adorable and versatile. Since I'm spreading the love, I kept to the theme and made LOVE-ish cards. The "i love you" stamp is from the set "Tag! You're It!" and the cute swirly hearts and birds are from you guessed it! the "Cute Curls" set. I used Prismacolor colored pencils to shade the images.







So.... spread the love and get those Valentine cards made! Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are soooo cute. LOVE the last one. (And I call them the Kim Hughes stamps, too!)

Fink said...

What great cards those are! I am really loving her stamps! Will have to get my hands on some!