Saturday, January 19, 2008

I just called to say....

I love you...
I was at a ladies meeting earlier this week and one lady's phone rang and this was her ring-tone. I couldn't help but sing along - but in a not so flattering way. tee hee
Well...now you will have that song going thru your head today.

Speaking of love - it's never to early to work on those Valentine cards. These are some of my recent card projects I made for Creative Xpress. I used the Cricut, Cuttlebug and Basic Grey papers.





Hey - if you are reading this, please see if the comment feature worked. I have had several of you say you couldn't leave a comment - so I edited the permissions so that people who at least have some sort of blog other than blogger, can leave a comment. I'm wondering if it worked right. If not - then I may have to just open it up completely. thanks.

5 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

Well i've got blogger (or at least a window through there) so not sure if my comment will help, but here it is :)

BlogMe

Tabitha said...

beautiful cards

Kay said...

Love your work!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful cards Melanie!

lacintha said...

Hey Mel..gorgeous cards!!!
You are so on the ball girl...I need to get cracking!