Friday, February 01, 2008

Exciting things around the corner...

Well - exciting scrappy things are just around the corner. CHA is almost here and I'll be working hard this weekend on getting some projects made. Check back often. Meanwhile - for the first time ever I have contracted the flu - so I'm going to have to work around bedrest. LOL. Just don't tell my doc that I'm "working". Here's the last project I made before this thing hit me. It's a slide book from
Piggy Tales. It's about 7.5" x 8", thick chipboard type pages, with little inserts in the book that "slide" to reveal hidden journaling or more photos. I incorporated barn door flaps with the slides just to create more interesting elements. I used paper, chipboard alphas and ribbon from the Peter Peter Pumpking Eater line. Here are a few of the pages.





Oh and I almost forgot! How about a Piggy Tales Sneak Peek? Check out the Piggy Tales Blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: