Friday, January 11, 2008

Good Mail Days

You know what I'm talking about..... good mail days. The days where you just get "good stuff" in the mail. I've actually had a good mail week - especially the last 2 days. I guess the holiday chaos is over and things are going to settle down. Yesterday started with a surprise belated Christmas gift - I can't tell you details, but it was a one month subscription to Simply Cardstock. If you haven't seen the January cardstock - be sure to hurry. A couple of e-mails came through that I can't share yet - but in addition, I got a request for several projects - all things I submitted at the last minute.

Well - today I got my copy of the February Pinecone Press book. My friend Cindy Smith wrote this book, and if you know Cindy - you know you will want this book. And in case you haven't heard - Cindy will be opening a new online store in exactly 2 weeks. It's called Emma's Paperie and, as I said before - if you know Cindy - you know it will be fabulous.

Here are a couple of pages of mine that are in the new Pinecone Book "Be Mine". The first page was made with mostly Scarlet Lime kit contents (I think it was the October kit).




The next page is a photo of my friend's daughter - Senior Prom night. I just love her dress! The papers are from Dream Street and the stamps on the journaling block are from Inque Boutique.




Well - Happy Friday everyone. I'm off to a crop for the evening.

1 comment:

Lynn Anne said...

I am just falling over at how beautiful the colors and layout are in Kissing Cousins. WOW Melanie! love Pinecone Press books I've seen, will have to be on the lookout for this one!

BlogMe