Monday, June 16, 2008

Twas just days before summer....

Summer officially starts this weekend. June is the month that the blueberries at my dad's house are ready. We went this weekend and picked and picked and I think I picked more than I actually need. I made a fresh pie for my hubby (Happy Father's day, honey). I'll be making more things while they are fresh and freezing some for later. My little one will be taking swimming lessons this week. She already looks like she's been swimming for weeks. She was at day camp for a couple of weeks where they stayed outside almost all day, and she is getting so brown and her hair so blonde.

Here's a page I made using a photo I took at the park in early May while shooting cap and gown photos. I distressed the chipboard and made it mimic the paper by painting, then sanding, then taking chalk ink in different colors and rubbing it over the sanded places.




Supplies: Patterned Paper and Die Cuts: Cosmo Cricket. Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket and Fancy Pants. Stickers: Flair Designs and American Crafts. Ink: Clearsnap. Other: Buttons, Trim, Twine.Paint, Plaid.


I just picked up some of the new Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie goodies and made this card and gift box. This paper line is so yummy!


Supplies: Patterned papers, rub ons and die cuts: Cosmo Cricket. Cardstock: Bazzill. Flowers: Fancy Pants. Gems: Me and My Big Idea. Ribbon: Piggy Tales. Buttons and Trim: Making Memories. Ink: Clearsnap. Paint: Plaid.

And lastly, while I had my Cosmo Cricket supplies out, I made a few more cards.







Supplies: Patterned Paper and Die Cuts: Cosmo Cricket. Cardstock: Bazzill. Ink: Clearsnap. Flowers: Prima. Buttons: Foof-a-la. Felt: Fancy Pants and Craft Supply. Stamps: Paper Salon. Other: Rick rack, trim, jute and brads.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

No comments: