Monday, June 23, 2008

Great Kit Club News!

Many of you already know that this month is the last month of kits from one of my favorite card kit clubs, Self-Addressed. Some of the subscribers were asking opinions on what kit clubs to join. I'm not going to tell you which club to join because I love them all on some form or another and due to my budget can't belong to all my favorites, but I do want to tell you about one that is now easier for US subscribers to join. The exciting news is that Lime Tart, kit club from Australia, is now going to offer their kits from right here in the good ole USA! Just Johanna's / Odd Bird Planet has partnered with Lime Tart to bring you the zesty Lime Tart kits! It's now more affordable and convenient for those of us in the states that have been drooling over the delicious kits.

You can purchase the kits at Just Johanna's Odd Bird Planet. Just a piece of advice - I wouldn't wait because they will sell out!

Speaking of Just Johanna's stamps - I recently received some her cute stamps. Here is a thank you card using Cosmo Cricket "Pixie Dust Paper" (from Storytime collection).



And I have one more card to share today. This baby card uses paper and die cuts from Cosmo Cricket's Honey Pie collection. I've really enjoyed playing with this collection.


Have a wonderful Monday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sonda T said...

so so awesome! Hugs Mel!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh Melanie, these are so great! I think it's time to whip out my justjohanna stamps again. :)