Thursday, June 12, 2008

i'm finished!!

I'm happy to say that I'm finished with CHA assignments (at least for now) and I'm also finished with my latest art commission! WHEW. I'm tired. I'm glad that is off my to-do list because tomorrow is Friday!!!

Here's a peek at the Mardi Gras Ball Jazz Dachshund (pssttt - her name is Jasmine but we call her Jazzie) painting. This is very similar to the Jazz Doxie paintings nation-wide in Mimi's Cafe Restaurants. I'd LOVE to hear from you if you come across one. From what I've been told, look for her in the New Orleans room. I wish we'd get a Mimi's here!



Well, that's it for me this week. Have a great Friday and to all those dad's out there - have a great Father's day (not like I have any dad's reading my blog...but just in case!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Super cute painting, Mel!!! Love Jazzie with her mask on. Can't believe you've finished CHA stuff. Go girl!