Friday, June 20, 2008

It's offical - The First Day Of Summer!

Yeah! Today is Friday AND the first day of summer! What does that mean - well, actually not much except that Get Smart (the movie) starts today. It's our "date night" movie for tonight. Can't wait.

In thinking of June and June brides - here is an older Wedding Ensemble I made last year using Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl and Hampton Art Monogram stamps.

All I have today is a page I created using some of Webster's Pages papers and a sketch found on the Webster's Pages Forum.



Today is my little one's last day of swimming lessons, which means it's time to show the parents what to learn. I hope to get some good photos! Have a great weekend!

Photobucket
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies. Psalm 36:5

2 comments:

Tomi Brown said...

Hi Melanie, I saw your page on inspire me, and i think it is beautiful, the colors you used are so pretty. I was definitly inspired by it. Love your Work.

Sonda T said...

oh girl...i think that dream layout is my new favorite of yours. i just love it!!!!!