So I'm slowly getting back in my groove. I still haven't unpacked, tho! I worked with the March Self-Addressed kit and made a few cards.
And here are a couple I made this weekend with my Karen Foster Design papers that I had been hoarding. I really need a cure for hoarding papers I love.
How many LOST fans are out there? I have a Lost related story. When I got back from my weekend get-a-way Sunday night, I was getting ready for bed and told my hubby "I didn't have TV for 3 days, I need a fix" - which I was really joking, but turned it on and flipped channels just for fun. Then I saw Lost's Desmond! I stopped and said "There's Desmond!" We looked and realized it was a moving on TBN, and there were what looked like disciples. So we watched and realized Des was playing Jesus! So we watched for a bit. We thought he looked 'younger' but I found out later that it was a 2003 movie - so I guess that island sun aged him a bit. LOL. If you want to try to catch the movie this week (I would think they would play it again being Easter week) it's called The Visual Bible: The Gospel of John .
Speaking of movies - I bought Enchanted yesterday! I rarely buy movies, and especially not on the day they go on sale. I just love that movie. Already watched it again!
I've been tagged by Donna, Julie, and Anabelle. Here are my 7 random facts about yours truly:
1) I'm known to break out and sing (softly) songs from the movie the Sound of Music (come on - you who sang along with me this weekend know who you are)
2) I took piano for 7 years.
3) I like to mash my potatoes and carrots together when eating beef stew.
4) I hate to empty the dishwasher (question is - who actually does?)
5) I lived in Oregon until I was 6.
6) I closed my eyes the whole time while riding the WDW Tower of Terror ride except for the first time the door opened. That was it for me.
7) I have naturally curly hair. No, make that naturally kinky curly hair.
So there we go!
And I almost forgot!! I need to tag 3 people. Hmmm...eeny, meeny miney moe... the tags will go to.... Ruth, Robyn and Elizabeth. Tag - You're it!
Have a great day!
scriptures for the day
But Christ came as High Priest of the good things to come, with the greater and more perfect tabernacle not made with hands, that is, not of this creation. Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption. Hebrews 9:11-12