Sunday, February 10, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend...

It's been a whirlwind of a weekend. After having the flu in our house for about a week, it ended with my little one's birthday - which means dinner out, party the next day, and since it's the weekend before Valentines Day - me and hubby went to a banquet a few hours after her party. And our anniversary is in just a few days. We are already tired of cake. Well - THAT my friend is the reason why I didn't go to CHA Winter 08. Too many "celebration" days all in a matter a few days.

I saw a few booth photos posted here and there. So, since the show is going on, I'll share a few more random things made for CHA. A friend send me some photos, so I know my boxes made it there safe and sound. (whew).

This layout uses Dream Street's new Art Nouveau paper line.




Hampton Art / Limited Edition just introduced several lines of stamps from Marah Johnson. This page uses several of them.





And last for the night, Paper Salon's Sorbet II is perfect for spring, Easter and girlie things. The pink print is glitter paper, and the chicks paper is thermal images (you have to see it and feel it in person... just yummy!).



I'm hitting the bed. I'm hoping for a flu-free week this week. (smiles)

3 comments:

Jen Gallacher said...

I am so sorry you guys have been under the weather. We've had gunk going around here too. I LOVE those stamps and I'm seriously in love with new Salon yumminess.

Stampin' Meg said...

Love how you used the little birdie paper with the chick photo- absolutely precious!

Memawsboy said...

Love the paper with the chicks it goes great with the picture.