Regardless, one thing that will go around again and again and again is "You've Been Tagged". If you have ever tagged someone, no doubt you WILL be tagged. I was tagged last night, then again this morning. I guess I should be thankful that it happened so close together.
Thank you, Robyn (I've enjoyed your blog) and Julia (didn't you do this to me before??
So - here are the rules:
1-Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog. Done!
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
So... here goes
1. I took piano for 7 years, flute for 1, and clarinet for 4.
2. I like cold fried chicken.
3. I've never scuba dived, but would love to.
4. My grandmother was a Native American.
5. I bite my nails.
6. I don't listen to country music on the radio, but I like to watch country videos.
7. (Last one!) I can see you right now as you read this.
JUST KIDDING on no. 7. Did I creep you out? Okay - for No. 7, how about: I can jump rope and cross my arms, uncross them without missing a beat. My son was totally amazed.
Now the fun part, I get to "tag" 7 more people (as I run from Murphy's Law). Here goes,
Amber, Donna, Sherry,Celia, Barb, Theresa and last but not least....Tami.
Happy Monday, everyone!