Monday, October 15, 2007

My new Scarlet Lime kit!




The nice postal person brought my first Scarlet Lime kit to the door Saturday. I couldn't actualy do anything with it until today other than look at the yummyness of it and dream. My daughter was on the bed with me looking at all the papers, felt flowers, trims, doilies and stamps and she oohed and aaghed as much as I was. So in honor of little miss, my first page has her bright smiling face on it.

Meanwhile I got to play with some of my new Paper Salon papers last week. This card uses "First Blush". Have a great week!


4 comments:

Fink said...

Don't you hate when you have something and you can't use it but it calls your name! I am glad that you finally got to do the layout! Great job! Nice to see you have an update to your blog!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Hey Melanie! I love your blog and your work! I'm so happy to be working with you at CX! And...you've been tagged! Hugs and have a great week!

Julia Sandvoss said...

Oh Scarlet Lime..yummy kits! Adorable layout!!

And BTW...you've been tagged! Check out my blog!

Theresa Tyree said...

OMGosh, Mel! That layout is breathtakingly beautiful!!

Ok, I guess I'm off to do my tag. Hee hee...