Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It Feels Like Fall!

Finally! This morning it actually felt like fall! My son had on a sweatshirt hoodie on and I said "you are going to burn up in that" but he goes "No, mom - it's COLD outside". Well, 57 degrees at 7am isn't exactly cold but it sure was nice.

In honor of fall finally visiting the south - here is a fall-themed gift set. A Thanksgiving gift bag and two Thanksgiving cards. These are made using Piggy Tales Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater collection. This collection includes adorable rub ons, coordinating cardstock stickers and yummy ribbon!


2 comments:

Amber Winward said...

they are beautiful Melanie! great job!!!

Andrea Amu said...

I'm so happy that it's finally feeling like Fall here in PA!

I love your gift bag and card set! Really beautiful. I've never been able to get Piggy Tales stuff here where I am. It looks yummy!