Thursday, May 07, 2009

Vintage, Tattered and colorful

My April assignment for Creative Xpress was to use Tattered Angels' Glimmer Mists in conjunction with Cricut or Cuttlebug creations. I had so much fun doing this. I cut the shapes and titles from cardstock, and used Glimmer Mist sprays on them.







I used papers from My Minds Eye's Bellezo collection, along with the Graphically Speaking cricut carts, the Vintage Die Set (photocorners) and Butterflies Cut & Emboss Set by Cuttlebug and Glimmer Mists (Wheatfield and Candy Apple Red).

For the cards, I cut the flowers from the Home Accents and Wild Card Cricut cartridge. The papers are Bloom from My Minds Eye (I just LOVE the colors in this collection). The background was embossed with the Cuttlebug and the Floral Fantasy Embossing Folder.






You can see the tutorials for these projects here on the CX Blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend1


Photobucket

No comments: