Sunday, May 03, 2009

Presenting "Painted Lady" from Cupcardstogo!

May Flowers and Butterflies! The May Cupcardstogo Kit is called "Painted Lady" - and it's absolutely breathtaking. I had the best time working with this kit - the inspiration just did not stop. If you are looking for a card kit club, hurry and get on the waiting list for subscriptions. You won't be sorry.

Here are a few of the cards I made with this kit.

















Check back this week for more cards made with this kit!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, Melanie, what a beautiful cards you made!
I've been very busy....

Ellen

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh my goodness, Melanie....you totally rocked this kit. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your designs. Just beautiful my dear friend. :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Really gorgeous Melanie,

Sonda T said...

Melanie, your designs with the May kit are just gorgeous. Thanks for being such a great friend, designer and a part of my team. I am so happy to have you! Hugs!