Wednesday, July 23, 2008

just a busy bee..

I've been a busy little bee. Let's see what I have for today.....

This page was created for the Emma's Paperie Blog. Cindy and Lisa just got back from CHA and I can't wait what they picked out for the store. This page uses Webster's Pages papers. As you can tell, I've been inspired by my new beach photos. This was actually taken "after" the photo shoot while we were in the parking lot at the State Park. We were taking in the scenery and there she goes - my little one and her eye for finding flowers everywhere she goes. Glad I got the shot!





Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Hey Melanie! This layout is just lovely! I love it! I hope all is well! Hugs!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Absolutely, downright, amazing page Melanie. The photo, the papers, the whole layout....just beautiful. :)

~Nancy~ said...

Such a beautiful page!!!! Love it Mel! XOXO

Sonda T said...

Gorgeous page, Mel! I love beach photos. :)