Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Snow

We woke up yesterday to snow. Yes. Snow.
Snow in the south.
Snow in the south the 2nd day of Spring.
hmmmmmm.
It snowed for at least 3 hours. Temps not low enough for accumulation. But it was pretty to see. I spend a few hours working on a painting and looking up and watching the flurries. All the while going "Snow??? really???"

And in case you did or didn't catch that - yes, I'm painting again. More on that in another post.

Here's a little something for today.





Background papers and ribbon are from Jillibean Soup. Label and "pea" papers are from Cosmo Cricket.

Oh - and guess what I've heard??? I don't know if I'm supposed to say anything so ssshhh.... but I hear that CupCardsToGo Card Kit Club will be re-opened soon!!! Again...ssshhhhhh!!!

And, I know so many people say things like, where did time go? March already? Etc... Etc... But seriously - March is almost over?? I'm still getting over the fact that February came and went so fast.

Have a great day!!
~melanie~

2 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is a beautiful card! Love it all. Happy Monday!

Audrey Pettit said...

WOW! Melanie, this card is stunning, girl! You better be submitting it! I mean that!