Tuesday, March 16, 2010

M M M Material GIrl!

I have to give photos credits... did you notice my new blog banner? I had to give up the snow photo (no matter how cool it was that it snowed in the South) when the azaleas are blooming (yeah - I know!!). About two weeks ago my daughter wanted to take a nature walk to take photos with her new digital camera (she bought it with her birthday money). I asked if I could use one of the geese photos for her blog. :) She was more than happy to agree.

So.... on to other things...

Sometimes you just have to create just to create, right? Here's what I did with some my Cosmo Cricket Material Girl. I love the 6x6 paper pads - they are great for cards.

(card set removed for publication)





The felt alphas are from Making Memories. The felt flower is from my stash.



The stamps are from Paper Trey Ink (Blooming Button Bits).

Packing my bags tonight - Six Flags, here we come!! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

~melanie~

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Those cards are just so super cute! I love the colors of that paper line. You did a fabulous job with it!

mustangkayla said...

What cute cute cards! Congrats on them being featured on the Cosmo Cricket Facebook page!

mustangkayla said...

Oh, and great picture by your daughter! YOu have quite the little photographer on your hands!