Saturday, October 24, 2009

Catch Up Time!!

I am here!
I am here!
I am here!

I've been sooo busy at my new job - and on top of that, it seems that EVERY single weekend we've had things scheduled. I am frantically trying to "clear" my weekends from now until next year, but so far I haven't been successful. I'm in between fall fest and family night at the racetrack and instead of (gasp) napping, I'm playing with paper and scissors. I'll update my newest page as soon as I scan it.

Meanwhile... here is what I did a few weeks ago using Dream Street papers.

The first one uses Dream Street's "Nature's Poetry" papers and coordinating chipboard.. a little bing and, of course, buttons!






And, I TOLD you that you'd be seeing alot of my reunion photos in scrapbook pages. I have soooo many. I can't NOT scrap them. This uses Dream Street's "Urban Ink" papers.





I'll have something new up again SOON! I promise. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments: