Thursday, October 29, 2009

And yet another Taylor Swift post...

Well, what can I say? It's another Taylor Swift post. This one is scrappy, tho, so you'll forgive me, huh?

My miss priss and I went to see Miss Swift in concert in September... just days before the famed incident with Kanye - yeah - you know the one. The one where we were watching her win an award. Where I told miss priss , Look..let's see if Taylor wins this award..... Oh GOODIE - she won. Let's watch her acceptance'.... then "Uh....oh, no... why did he take her mic? Oh! That wasn't nice...." and I guess me and alot of others were speechless after that. Including Taylor. Well, anyway - back to the CONCERT. I scrapped a couple of photos using Dream Street's "Merry & Bright" collection. Yes, a Christmas Collection, but hey - I think it worked. The chipboard alpha is from Dream Street, and the bird and branch is from Stampin Up! I covered all the chipboard with Doodlebug Bumblebee glitter.





So, now that I've done three blog updates in the past 7 days, I'm forgiven for not keeping it up for the past 2 months? Okay, Okay, I'll try. I'm sure I can dig up some NEW concert photos until I have more scrappy stuff. Have a wonderful and SAFE Halloween weekend. Don't eat too much candy, because, well - you know IT'S FOR THE KIDS!!!
(((insert evil scary dude laugh here..))))
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

What a great page and awesome memory. I'd love to get to see her in concert! Ryan loves her, too.