Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Time to post some layouts

It's time to share some layouts. These are actually older ones that I was holding onto for pub possibilities - but since yet another one of my fav magazines is shutting it's doors - I'm going to share a couple today.






Title: Rainbow Dress
Playing around with one of my leftover Lime Tart kits. Papers are from Daisy D's.





Title: I Believe (in flower fairies)
This was sent to (gasp!) MMM in 2008 for the theme. (i won't get it back. :(...)
Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Graphic 45, My Mind’s Eye, Paper Salon,Sassafrass Lass and wrapping Paper by Cleo (flower fairy)
Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey and Making Memories
Chipboard: Fancy Pants, Scenic Route



Title: When You Dream
Papers were Webster's Pages and Basic Grey

I will have some more cards up later this week. Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I love those papers and colors for that first layout! They fit those cute photos perfectly! Neat your DD is just a great model, makes for fun layouts.

Sonda T said...

these are gorgeous!

Terri Conrad said...

Melanie, this is may I say - just dreamy!
I'm actually taking all my sweet charity papers to our girls group at church tonight for them to make prayer journal.

Hoping all is well