Thursday, June 04, 2009

Some Stamped Cards

Enjoying the month of June, here! We had a nice shower last night, and tomorrow I'm picking blueberries. They will probably be nice and plump and juicy. I can't wait to make a fresh blueberry pie.

Here are a few cards I made using some of Hampton Art's new stamps.




I used Hampton Arts' printed cards and envelopes, along with their Kelly Panacci line of Friends and Artsy Edges stamps.






This one uses Hampton Art's You and Me clear stamps, and their Kelly Panacci line of Artsy Edges and Frieds stamp sets (both are clear also).




This fall card uses some wood mount stamps. I colored the images with Stampin Up! markers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Panacci said...

Love, love your cards Melanie! Thanks so much for using our products. Your projects are beautiful!
Kelly :)
http://www.kellypanacci.typepad.com/

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are so cute!!! Love that pink one. ;)