Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cards with stamping

Today I have more cards with stamping.

I needed some cards to send to some high school reunion friends (yeah, I still have that project going on), and I wanted something quick and easy, yet cute. I had to be able to duplicate them easily. I used Cornish Heritage Farms stamp set "Cute Curls" designed my Kim Hughes. I just love the little lady bug. I used my Stampin' Up marker to color the bug red.






This one uses Stampin' Up! Papers (Bella Rose and Bashful Blue Designer Series). The stamps are Stampin' Up!'s "Dreams Du Jour"; ribbon is Stampin' Up!'s Pink Pirouette (you won't believe how much you get on a roll!) The flower is from Prima.




This card uses papers from Making Memories (Noteworthy and Flower Patch) and Stampin' Up's "Best Yet" stamp set.






Last one - mostly cardstock and a strip of My Mind's Eye paper. I used the "Best Yet" stamp set again on this one. Lots of ribbon, trim and texture. Cardstock is Stampin' Up's Kraft and So Saffron. Ink is SU's Chocolate Chip. It's so dark and "chocolatey". :)



In case you didn't know, I've been a Stampin' Up Rep for 6 months now. If you like SU! products, you can order directly from my My Demonstrator Site.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Melanie...Hey, I just got the preview for the newest "Cards" magazine, and it looks like on of yours on the cover. It's totally YOU and I'm wondering if it is. Please, please, please let me know. :) Have a great weekend.

Julie Overby said...

Hi Melanie!! Thought I'd stop by and see how you are doing! Looks you are still up to making gorgeous cards. Awesome! I'm trying to get into more stamping as well.

Take care!

Vera said...

great cards, melanie!

Maggie Lamarre said...

hello stopping from the blog hop, can't find the post or the next person to go to.
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com