Thursday, January 08, 2009

So...what are you doing???

So, what are you doing while you await all the wonderful sneak peeks of CHAW-09 products? Are you working on getting your Christmas photos scrapped? Are you cleaning out your scrapbook nook? Are you working with the wonderful sneak peeks so many of us can't wait to see? Or are you just enjoying the lull after the holiday rush?

I've been enjoying the past couple of days - just playing with my stash. Today I made some cards. Last week I made some pages. It just hit me today that this is not the quiet after the storm that I'm experiencing - it's the quiet BEFORE the storm. I'm about to have a full plate with working on CHA projects - and already I'm getting dizzy thinking about it - but OH what fun.

So.... while we wait... I'll share a few things. Today I played with my Stampin' Up! stash. I have really, really enjoyed working with ALL of their products. The striped ribbon I used on the below projects come in a roll of 15 yards!! YES - 15 yards. I just LOVE knowing I'm not going to run out after using it twice. And the Hodge Podge Hardware (vanilla is shown in one of the below cards) comes in a cute little tin and has 100 pieces with 100 additional tiny brads! There are 50 bookplates. I just love this set.

Enough of that. Time to share now.





Stampin Up Products: Kraft Cardstock, Bella Rose Designer Papers, Best Yet Stamps, Riding Hood Red Ink, Hodge Podge Hardware bookplate, Chateau Bella rub ons, twill. Other: Martha Stewart Border Punch.






Stampin Up Supplies: Cardstock, Best Yet Stamps, Bella Rose Designer Papers, Pixie Pink Classic Ink, Pink Pirouette ribbon, Flower Fusion Accents & Elements (Felt Flowr). Other: Cricut Wild Card Cartridge (for the little duck frame), deco scissors, Martha Stewart border punch.



(Sorry- I had to take this one down)


Stamping Up: Cardstock (Kraft, Cameo Coral), Bella Rose Designer Paper, Dreams Du Jour Stamps, Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink. Other: Stampin Up
Die Cut: Provocraft (Cuttlebug), Button: Foof-a-la


And remember, you can order Stampin' Up! products directly from my store!

Here are a couple of pages I made using some of the Summer CHA Piggy Tales collections.

This page shows my son and his friend a few years ago at his little sister's birthday party. They weren't supposed to be playing in the "kiddie" equipment, but - oh well.... so as the title. This uses the Billy Goat's Gruff collection from Piggy Tales.







One more. This uses Itsy Bitsy Spider from Piggy Tales.





And guess what!!!!!!! (drum role). I was snooping around on the Piggy Tales website and saw some CHA WINTER 09 peakies!!! Look what I found!




And I have to confess.. I have seen La Belle in person and it has g.g.g.g.glitter!!!And not only the paper, the rub ons are shimmery. Wait till you see! Exciting, huh! I hope to have some creations with these collections soon! I'm going to be singing the "Ants Go Marching On" song the rest of the afternoon. lol

Photobucket

4 comments:

Miki said...

Oh man you are making me fall in love with Stampin Up! 15 yards of ribbon...that's a whole lotta ribbon going on.

I would love a real cajun dressing recipe from someone who knows what their talking about! Send it my way or blog about it pretty please. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Mel---love your cards and the piggy tales lines look adorable!!! Off to check out your stampin' up site!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love your projects! You asked what I've been doing - I spent days in bed sick with the flu! Now I have to work really hard to get caught up!! Ha.ha.

Thanks for the sweet comment. It was fun finding your blog!

Anonymous said...

What Miki said,except its a gumbo recipe, and Im making it next Tuesday!