Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday Peeks!

I just wanted to post a quick peek for the February Piggy Tales Academy. I was asked to be their guest designer for February, and got to work with the new collection called La Belle et la Bete (Beauty and the Beast). This collection has purple, magenta, orange and silver and glitter! The rub ons are also shimmery/glitter and so fun to work with. Here's a peek:









If you want to know more about the Piggy Tales Academy - read here.

I'm sooooo happy that it's Friday. I'm going to crop with some friends tonight - and well, to be honest, probably not get much done, but we'll see. I'm determined to finish scrapping my 2007 Christmas photos that I just came acrosss. Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie, Piggy Tales sent Paper Crafts a press release with their new products today and this Beauty and the Beast collection made me swoon. I love the bright colors, and your creations are just as swoon-worthy!

Anonymous said...

That's one delicious line, I love the sneakpeeks that I've seen. It's gorgeous. Have fun scrapping with them.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh my goodness...those are simply gorrrrrrrgeous!!! :) Congrats on the GD spot too....Wahooooo for you!! :)

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. such a yummie line.. gorgeous Piggy Tales products!!!! Love what you've created.. so inspiring again!!!!! I hope you've had fun at your crop!!! XOXO