Monday, January 05, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I played in my scraproom this weekend. That is, after I took down Christmas decorations. After that was done I cleaned my scraproom... only to get it messy again in less than 2 hours. Oh well! That's the circle of life, huh.

I'm sooo behind on using my Studio Calico kits. I pulled out my December kit and used it on these two pages. It's a fun kit. Just what you wanted to see on a blog, huh...and yet more Christmas creations. lol.








The kit has a mixture of papers including Pink Paislee, Hambly, K&Co, Making Memories (there are more), and they always have an exclusive stamp. This month the stamp was a border stamp. I used white craft ink (Stampin' Up) and stamped on craft cardstock. I pulled a few extra supplies from my stash, too.








I'm happy to have gotten at least 2 Christmas pages done. Oh, and while digging through my work area - guess what I found. Unscrapped photos from LAST Christmas!!! LOL. Never ending cycle, huh.

And guess what today is - the kit reveal for the January Cupcardstogo Kit. I think it is scheduled for later in the evening, so hurry if you think you want one (you will!). I'll post my cards once the reveal is over. Check back soon.
Photobucket

1 comment:

~Nancy~ said...

Hehe... it's never too late to post Christmas layouts.. and to start working with the Christmas pictures from last year.. haha!! Love what you did with the kit!!!XOXO