Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Fly By Post..

A quick post today... it's another rushed Monday.

I just wanted to post some more of my November Lime Tart Full Tart projects. I am absolutely in love with the Urban Prairie Basic Grey papers. Just love, love, love it.

The first is a page with my little miss in a grassy field with black eyed susans growing like crazy. I have always loved seeing these along the road.






I just love these little flair buttons from American Crafts. I used it on the card for the sentiment.




This photo was from a kindergarten cap n gown photo shoot I did with my daughter. I liked the ones without the cap much better (do they every make them fit right on little ones?)







In addition to the Full Tart kit, I used a butterfly chipboard from Creative Imaginations (they come in a large sheet). I covered it with the papers.





This card is the card sketch for November. I used the Cuttlebug on the white cardstock. I just had to make this a Christmasy card. :)

Off to do the Monday..monday stuff. Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful layouts Melanie!

I finally added you to my blog roll! :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Wonderful LT projects Melanie! I especially love the Dance one!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

I LOVE these project Melanie. :) Beautiful!

Nicole Maki said...

I just love the Let it Snow card. Using the Swirls behind a window frame is brilliant.

Fink said...

Beautiful stuff! I really like the layout with the butterfly!

Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous!!! I love your work!

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit that her Aunt Nancy made for her.