If you haven't picked up the August/September issue of Paper Crafts Magazine, it's a must have. The entire issue is focused on color and different ways to use it - or not use it. From monochromatic creations to hot combos, it's full of tips and ideas.
I made these two card for the coloring book section. (That's pretty much self-explanatory, right?) The papers in the Live Out Loud card are from Sweetwater.
For the Best Friends Card, the papers are from KI Memories. I used Prismacolor pencils on both cards to add the pop of color.
Meanwhile, I was informed recently that I have been tagged. Yes, tagged. As if you really want to hear more things about me. Lovely Anabelle has tagged me, so, well, I sort of have to.
Here are six random things about me.
1. Yes, I eat crawfish. Not often, but if you bring me some, I'll definitely dive in.
2. I love the beach. I could sit on the beach for hours and hours and hours.
3. I can still jumprope. To the dismay of my teenage son, I can jumprope for long periods of time, and cross my arms while I jump - and uncross and keep going.
4. I recently discovered I can no longer hoola-hoop. I'm going to work on that.
5. I once played the flute and the clarinet. I do not own either, but I do own a saxaphone. Oh, I can sort of play it.
6. If I forget a person's name, I sometimes go through the alphabet in my head until I hit the letter their name starts with. It works most of the time.
Now I'm going to pass this fun little tag on to 6 poor unfortunate people. Sorry, folks, that's the rules.
Here goes tags to:
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!