Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just one more.... sneak peek!

Can you stand another sneak peek? Just in case you haven't seen this yet - I've gotta share the new Piggy Tales lines with you. Well - I won't put them ALL here, but just enough to make you go "ooohhh".

This line is called "Chicken Little". It's cardstock quality and double sided! The barndoor toppers are new!! The little windows have a flap for your to put journaling or photos under. How cute is that!



The next peek is some of the embellishments for the Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater line. Cardstock stickers, chipboard letters, ribbon, and rub ons. (All the lines have these coordinating embellishments). And you can get all these in a paper pack - appropriately called "Piggy Packs". (too cute).



You can see the entire Summer Releases at the Piggy Tales Sneak Peek Gallery. Check back in a few days. I'll try to have a few projects posted made with the new papers.

(does anyone know how to make blogger stop breaking up the work embellishment? I'm not putting any spaces there...just thought you'd want to know that)

Now... on a personal note - I just love it when the UPS man shows up at my door unexpectedly. Yesterday one of the brown trucks came and left me a box - and to my surprise - it was from Cosmo Cricket. Cosmo Cricket had a giveaway on their blog last week - and *gasp* I was one of the lucky five. I opened the box and gasped as I spied the lovely Gretel collection pack. THANK You Cosmo Cricket!!

No comments: