Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pssst... Want a Flair Sneak Peek?

Well, it's not a secret or anything. These papers have been posted on various store websites, but here's a peek of what I made with them this week.

The first is a mini-clip board using Darling Daughter papers and cardstock stickers. These are part of the new family collection which coordinates wonderfully with the Autumn Splendor collection.
























The next one is a card made with May Days from the Year 'Round collection.























And the last one uses one of my favorite photos of the kids last summer. The papers are Oh Brother from the new family collection.
























I think I'm finally done with my CHA projects. So I'm off over-drive mode or whatever I've been on for the past few weeks. Whew. I'm looking forward to a break... AND stalking all the websites for photos of new product from CHA.

No comments: