Thursday, March 29, 2007

Scrapbooking on a Budget?

Budget, what is that??? he he he

Julia Sandvoss (one of my Paper Salon sisters) challenged me and several other designers to create pages that cost less than $3. See how much I spent on this 'budget' page and see more examples from designers at Scrapbooking on a Budget



Meanwhile, I have tried to take care of last minute papercraft projects AND clean AND pack. Not doing too good on the last two, but I still have another day. I did get a request from Papercrafts for the "Room to Room" issue. I had to decline an assignemnt because I'll be gone all next week, but I told them if they could extend the deadline.... still hoping they will. **(Update - they gave me an extension...yipppeee)**

A bit of personal Disney triva for ya. Did you know that I actually participated in the Mickey Mouse 50th Birthday Parade in Magic Kingdom? That was 1978!! Our high school band marched in the parade. Imagine entering Magic Kingdom via the "backdoor" and actually seeing Minnie Mouse walking around without her head! I think the photos for this are in the attic. (not of headless Minnie, silly, just of us kids). I really wanted to post a few (even tho they are terrible photo taken with a 110 camera...remember those??). I did, however, find a link online to someone's photos of the event. Look here Mickey's 50th Birthday Parade


...the journey begins in less than 2 days.....

1 comment:

Julia Sandvoss said...

BTW ...I thought your Budget projects were fantastic! Thanks again for participating!