Friday, December 18, 2009

Twas the Friday before Christmas

and all through the house...the smell of freshly made fudge was watering my mouth...

Okay - that is ALL the rhyming I'm going to attempt. Tomorrow starts the series of "busys" for at least 3 days in a row. This may be my last time to post.

First of all - it was a happy Friday! I got word that I was one of the prize winners at Collage Press's blog! Yeah! I can't wait to play with their holiday paper line! Fa la la la la.

I was browsing my google reader blogs and I saw where one of my fellow scrapbook friends had some local publicity! Her local newspaper did an article on her. It's a great article. Here is Miki's blog. Be sure to check it out AND her etsy store. Congratulations, Miki!!

And last but not least, here are a couple of Christmas cards I made using some of my older stash. I'm such a HOARDER of papers and things I love. I know...I know...I had better use it while it's fresh.. even though hoarding it for "later" doesn't hurt. LOL. Enjoy your last weekend before Christmas!!





Both of these cards use Basic Grey, Melissa Frances and My Mind's Eye. The stamps on the first card are from Stampin Up! I used Martha Stewart crystal glitter on the larger poinsettia's. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: