Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas Tags

I HAVE been creating. Most of it is for calls and they have to remain 'unseen', but tonight I finally broke through and made some stuff "just because". When I saw Linda Beeson's blog here, I just HAD to make some tags. So I gathered what I needed and piled it in my living room sofa table... because...well - that's where the roaring fire was AND I wanted to watch Christmas movies while I played. You know, for inspiration.

So here it is after midnight and I'm staying up late enough to upload these, just because my blog has been that inactive. Here they are:




Paper is from Basic Grey, the stamp, ink and 1.5" striped red ribbon from Stampin Up! and the border punch is Martha Stewart.


Paper from Melissa Frances, stamp and ink from Stampin Up!. Everything else from my scrap pile.




Papers from Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee. Striped Ribbon from Stampin UP!



Papers from Pink Paislee. I just love this tree. I trimmed it and mounted it with 3D foam tape.

That's it for now. It's going to be a busy, busy week. Both of my children will be in a musical production this week (it is a twist of the Grinch) and they are going to be "toys" in the toy parade. Miss Priss is the lady Fantastic Four - my teenager - not sure yet. I'm just glad he agreed to do it. (smile)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful, WONDERFUL week!! Fa la la la la...

~melanie~

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOW, I LOOOVE your tags. Each one is so delicate and pretty!!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohhh, Melanie, these tags are all so lovely! I love those Christmas themed stamps from SU... I need to look at a SU catalog, it's been forever seen I've seen what all new they have! Happy Holidays :)

The Wired Angel said...

Love, love, love your tags! Such inspiration! Thanks for sharing your creativity. Hugs, Peggy