Monday, November 16, 2009

ET the movie flashback

Does this photo remind you of a scene in the movie E.T. the Extraterrestrial?



In case you missed it, there is a little dachshund hiding among the Littlest Pet Shop plus cow, penguin, pig, squirrel, and even a brown dachshund. Aha - you see her now, don't you. Her most favorite place to be (next to being outside of course) is right in the middle of a pile of warm laundry. I couldn't resist this pic.

Well, I actually took a break from life this weekend and played in my craft room! Nothing special - just having fun. Here are a few.




This card uses Sassafrass Paper and Jenni Bowlin alpha stickers.




I tend to hold onto papers I treasure, so I made myself cut into some of my not-so-new Webster's Pages paper. I just love this stuff! The rub on is from SEI.






Most of the papers in this kit are from one of the JulyCupCardsToGo kit that I had leftover (papers from Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories). The red flower die cut is from My Mind's Eye, the label is from Making Memories.

Well, time to pay the piper for all the playing I've done. My house is a wreck and I need to get things in order for next week's Thanksgiving dinner. I'm already in the mood to watch "Christmas Vacation" while I clean. Maybe tomorrow when I get home from work. Anyhooo.....Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments: