Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Showers are Here

Right now it's raining cats and dogs and I just want to crawl back in the bed with my sweet little doxie and sleep the rest of the morning. Ahhh - but soo much to do today.

Yesterday I went to a small neighboring town with a high school friend and surprised another high school friend. A fun surprise for April Fool's Day, don't you think? We had lunch that lasted for 3 hours and laughed so hard my side hurt. It was fun. And yes, we are planning a big reunion since it's been ages.

Well, on this rainy April day I have some fun things to share. The Cupcardstogo Kit for April has been posted and is now available for sale. Hurry if you want one. Here are some of the cards I created with the kit.












I'll be in my studio today working on a commissioned painting...listening to the rain. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

danni reid. said...

oh Mel, these are so brilliant, sigh, looooove them!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh I'm just lovin' your cards this month Mel...seriously, these are gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! :) Hey send some of that rain down here will you? :)

Have a wonderful weekend. :)