Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thinking of Summer and a peek

I still have lots of beach photos I need to scrap. I just love going through my beach vacation pics. I made this one a few months ago when it was still cold outside. Most of the supplies are from one of the fall Studio Calico kits.







Lots of Sassafrass Lass in this kit, as you can see.

And here's a peek! The April CupCardsToGo kit will be available for sale in just a few days, and they sold out super fast last month. If you are even thinking of getting this - you had better be fast.



Have a great humpday and weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Hey there....everything looks as fabulous as always. LOVE that beach layout and YES...those papers look familiar...I recognize that Studio Calico kit, (I wonder why). :) Have a great weekend Melanie. :)