Monday, February 16, 2009

Just One for Today

I'm just sharing one card for today. Last week was a week of celebrations - starting with my littlest's birthday, then our wedding anniversary, then Valentine's Day - all in a period of 7 days. I've had way too much cake and chocolate - but never too much love. :) Hope your sweethearts' day was sweet.

This card was made using my February CupcardstoGo Kit. This kit contains a tube of Pink Paislee Pixie Stix Bubblegum pink glitter. I posted a challenge on the Cupcardstogo message board using this glitter on a shape made from a punch or die cut, and then to use it on a card.




The sticker is from Making Memories, and the rick rack is a piece from my scraps pile. I used my newest Martha Steward punch all around the edges of the patterned paper.

Have a wonderful Monday! I should have some sneak peeks later this week. ;)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

What a sweet card Melanie. OH and I must comment about your Cupcards this month too....FABULOUS!!!! Have a great weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the card and the challenge Mel! Oh...and yea...I want that border punch now!!!

Linda Beeson said...

See, if you only post one card at a time then I can give good comments cause I don't have to try to cover all of them! LOVE this! What a neat paper mixture.