Friday, February 06, 2009

Celebration Time

Celebration Time is the theme for the CupCardsToGo Kit Club this month! The kit has just been posted, so grab one before they are gone.

I'm so excited to be able to share the cards I made with this awesome kit. The first card is one for Miss Baylee. If you know Sonda, the owner of CupCardsToGo, you know that Baylee is her daughter, and she has a birthday this month! The design team surprised her with cards made with the February kit. Have a wonderful birthday month, Baylee!




This kit has Bella Blvd., Making Memories, American Crafts, and Scenic Route papers. You can see the kit contents HERE. Here's some more cards from this kit.







(make a wish card removed)


(congrats card removed)


(thanks a bunch card removed...)


And for this tree card using the kit's Unity Stamp


I'm so happy it's Friday. Speaking of birthdays, my little one has a birthday this weekend, so we'll be celebrating it all weekend long. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

5 comments:

danni reid. said...

Melanie, ALL your cards are so gorgeous, your card for Baylee is breath-taking and I love all your stitching and the "Earth Day" card, how ingenious! It was such an HONOR to work with you, all, this month. You, ALL, are so incredibly wonderful, thank you from the bottom of my ♥!

~Nancy~ said...

Luuuuve what you did with the kit girlie... gorgeous cards.. gorgeous details.. so perfect!!!!! XOXO

Sherry Wright said...

Ohh.. ahhh... these are all amazing!!

Miki said...

Love them all but I think I'm partial to the button tree! ;) I've been making those the last few months and I LOVE that stamp!!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, that is almost TOOOO much goodness! LOVE everything, mostly that glitter butterfly.